This on-premises next-generation firewall is tailor-made for small and midsize offices. It has an integrated threat defense, low cost, and simpler security management.
Superior multilayered protection
Stay more secure. This NGFW has earned the highest security effectiveness scores in third-party testing for both NGIPS and AMP, blocking 99.4% and 99.2% of threats, respectively. Get the NSS Labs [NGIPS report] and AMP report.
Wide range of sizes and form factors
We have the platform for you: standalone options for small and midsize businesses, ruggedized appliances for extreme environments, midsize appliances for security at the Internet edge, and high-performance appliances for enterprise data centers.
Cisco 880 Series
Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Routers offer:
• High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
• Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
• Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links: Fast Ethernet, Multimode G.SHDSL (Ethernet in the First Mile [EFM] and ATM), Multimode DSL (very-high-data-rate DSL 2 [VDSL2] and Asymmetric DSL 2 and 2+ [ADSL2 and ADSL2+, respectively]), 3G, and ISDN
• Voice-enabling features
• Enhanced security, including:
• Firewall with advance application and control for email, Instant Messaging (IM), and HTTP traffic
• Site-to-site remote-access and dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Group Encrypted Transport VPN with onboard acceleration, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
• Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): An inline, deep-packet inspection feature that effectively mitigates a wide range of network attacks
• Content filtering: A subscription-based integrated security solution that offers category-based reputation rating; keyword blocking; and protection against adware, malware, spyware, and Uniform Resource Locator (URL) blocking
Cloud Managed Security & SD-WAN
Cisco Meraki cloud-managed security appliances give you a robust feature-set right out of the box. No additional purchase required.They are ideal for organizations with lean IT staffs.
Cisco Meraki Security Appliances can be remotely deployed in minutes using zero-touch cloud provisioning. Security settings are simple to synchronize across thousands of sites using templates. Auto VPN technology securely connects branches in 3 clicks, through an intuitive, web-based dashboard.
Protects critical network resources from the latest security threats and vulnerabilities.
Seamlessly manage campus-wide WiFi deployments and distributed multi-site networks from a single pane-of-glass.
in a Single Box.
Every Meraki Security Appliance supports several features, like a stateful firewall and integrated Sourcefire intrusion prevention (IPS) engine, to keep networks secure. Threat definitions and filter lists are seamlessly updated, ensuring every site has bleeding-edge protection from the latest vulnerabilities and troublesome websites.
Automatically assigns firewall and traffic shaping rules, VLAN tags, and bandwidth limits to enforce the right policies for each class of users.
Application Visibility & Control
Identify which applications are being used, and then prioritize critical apps while limiting recreational apps.