Sales – Sales Executive Position – Email CVs to email@example.com
Position has been filled
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Maintains an accurate pipeline of opportunities sufficiently large to meet quota requirements
- Develops and maintains relationships with existing customers to promote other services
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Works with internal departments to keep account activities up to date and on schedule
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Business / Marketing
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent written, persuasion & communication skills